is an initiative organized at regional level to promote and enhance the extra virgin olive oil of the Ligurian Riviera, involving 30 oil mills of Italian excellence. Among these, we find Frantoio Lucchi e Guastalli
which proposes, for the occasion, an educational visit to the olive grove lasting 1 hour and a half. Along the visit, the production cycle will be described, there will be a practical demonstration of oil tasting and it will be possible to taste typical products and watch video clips.
The event takes place at the olive grove in Ponzano Superiore, in a splendid panoramic position, where a small building will be used for the event.
The visit includes:
- visit to the olive grove with illustration of the cultivation phases
- explanation of the olive oil processing cycle, supported by videos
- tasting of Dop Riviera Ligure oil with practical demonstration of the tasting technique
- The explanation will also cover the varieties and peculiar characteristics of DOP Riviera Ligure oil
- At the end it will be possible to buy the products on site: oil, olives, Genoese pesto and other typical local products
The visit lasts one hour and a half, and the calendar will follow the following times so as to allow all the groups maximum comfort during the experience:
Saturday 09.00 / 11.00 / break / 3.00 / 5.00
Sunday 09.00 / 11.00 / break / 3.00 / 5.00
- The farm, located on the typical belts, does not have access for the disabled.
- It is advisable to wear sneakers or boots as you need to walk about 100 meters of grassy path.
- The company is on the road and has parking for 4 cars. If needed, the road is accessible to small buses, but not to very large ones.
- The minimum number of participants per group will be 4 people up to a maximum of 10.
|Price of Tour :
||Difficult level :